Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Finding APPS in Oculus Go Store
Hi All,
I'm a new user and I have followed the instructions in my account. I redeemed both codes successfully for each app. When I search for the apps using "vzfit" in the Oculus store no apps come up.

Can you tell me how to get the VR apps? That's the reason I purchased the product.

Thanks!
I had the same problem. When I looked on my Oculus Go...I found the apps there waiting to be downloaded. I didn't need to search for them in the store like the directions indicated.
The VZfit apps do not show up in an Oculus Store search. However once you've redeemed the download codes, they should show up in the Uninstalled section of your Library, for you to click on and install. They will also appear in the Library section of your Oculus phone app, to be installed from there while connected to your headset.

We know everyone expects to find them in the Store and are talking to Oculus about it Smile
I just re-read the directions. They do very clearly say to put the Oculus Go on, and find the apps in the uninstalled portion of the library.

I'm not sure why it was so difficult for me to follow the directions as the are very clear. My expectations must have clouded my reading ability. Smile

(03-27-2020, 06:51 PM)emalafeew Wrote: The VZfit apps do not show up in an Oculus Store search.  However once you've redeemed the download codes, they should show up in the Uninstalled section of your Library, for you to click on and install.  They will also appear in the Library section of your Oculus phone app, to be installed from there while connected to your headset.

We know everyone expects to find them in the Store and are talking to Oculus about it Smile

(03-27-2020, 07:51 PM)Shon_T Wrote: I just re-read the directions. They do very clearly say to put the Oculus Go on, and find the apps in the uninstalled portion of the library.

I'm not sure why it was so difficult for me to follow the directions as the are very clear. My expectations must have clouded my reading ability. Smile