Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks and Praise
I am not a serious cyclist, just an old woman who needs moderate exercise. I wanted to tell you how much I love your product.
I have, off and on, tried to use an exercise bike, but I hated it. I've tried putting on tv programs, audiobooks, etc., but all I could ever think about was how many more minutes I had to keep going. With virzoom, I just love riding.
I will never get around to see the world, but with virzoom, I can ride anywhere in the world and see the beauty of nature and the wonder of cities. I can ride up mountains I'd never be able to -- not in my wildest dreams, even on an electric-assist bike.
I originally purchased Oculus Go so that I could see the world, and it was good, but the constant clicking -- it is so much easier to to just ride and let the scenery pass by. Can't thank you enough for making an affordable product that has totally changed my experience of riding, from drudgery to pleasure.
You might be surprised at how much you can see and explore through VZFit, especially if you ride consistently. While most riders will tour the length of Japan in 10-14 days, it took me 45 days of riding (almost 4 months with breaks in-between). Since you don't have to worry about time...money...travel visas...getting to the next resting point, etc...you can explore to your hearts content!

Enjoy the journey...and the destination! Smile
(04-23-2020, 09:45 PM)kemscm Wrote: I am not a serious cyclist, just an old woman who needs moderate exercise. I wanted to tell you how much I love your product.
I have, off and on, tried to use an exercise bike, but I hated it. I've tried putting on tv programs, audiobooks, etc., but all I could ever think about was how many more minutes I had to keep going. With virzoom, I just love riding.
I will never get around to see the world, but with virzoom, I can ride anywhere in the world and see the beauty of nature and the wonder of cities. I can ride up mountains I'd never be able to -- not in my wildest dreams, even on an electric-assist bike.
I originally purchased Oculus Go so that I could see the world, and it was good, but the constant clicking -- it is so much easier to to just ride and let the scenery pass by. Can't thank you enough for making an affordable product that has totally changed my experience of riding, from drudgery to pleasure.

Thank you too for writing, it's exactly how we wish Virzoom to be enjoyed!  We're excited to keep adding features and making things easier for more people to have more fun with it.