Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oculus Go Screenshot error?
Using the Oculus Go, I seem to be having difficulty taking screenshots while using VZFit Explore.

I have not had difficulty with Video, only screenshots.  I will go through the motions...I will see the blinking read light...it will make the sound like a picture has been taken...but no picture.

I tried problem solving on my end, searching forums, searching app settings, just in case I had somehow disabled the feature...but I don't see anything on my end or on the internet that would explain the issue.

I just confirmed that I can take screenshots in other Oculus Go Apps, just not Explore. I have not tried taking screenshots in VZPlay.

Is this something you can assist me with?
For some reason I can't take screenshots of any Go apps, including Bait! and Cyber Cycle which aren't ours. But videos work for all of them, including Play & Explorer.
(03-31-2020, 04:12 PM)emalafeew Wrote: For some reason I can't take screenshots of any Go apps, including Bait! and Cyber Cycle which aren't ours.  But videos work for all of them, including Play & Explorer.

I was able to take a screen shot in "Dead and Burried" owned by Oculus.

The only reason I asked is because I thought it might be either a permissions issue on your end...or perhaps even Google's as I'm basically taking a picture of a picture...