Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customer Support
Anyone have success with customer support responding to e-mails?  I sent three over the past few weeks without a response, UNREAL!
Well..if you didn't get a response there...you will certainly get one here. They are usually pretty quick to respond. Not sure of Coronavirus could be having an effect.
Some people seem to have an issue with virzoom's emails going to Spam, you might want to double check that.
I'm honestly surprised nobody from VIRZOOM has responded to this post already. Like I said...they are usually right on top of these forums.
(03-18-2020, 06:04 AM)Stain2319 Wrote: Some people seem to have an issue with virzoom's emails going to Spam, you might want to double check that.

Thank you.
Hey Stomp,
Sorry for the delay! We have had our heads down trying to plow through some stuff and settling into remote working. I looked through the support queue and don't see any tickets on the email associated with your account. Did you submit using another email so I can check the status or where you able to find the replies in your spam folder? Currently there are no open tickets older than a few hours old so if we got it, you should have received a reply by now!