Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VZfit Game Pad no working
(03-04-2020, 09:19 PM)Snowpelt Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 06:14 PM)dmenefee Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 09:09 PM)Snowpelt Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 08:20 PM)dmenefee Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 06:45 PM)Snowpelt Wrote: So to confirm, the blue light is turning on when you push the button. But in the headset none of the buttons do anything?  The volume should go up and down even if your not in our games.  Can you toss em a screenshot of how it appears paired in your oculus app on your phone?

Thanks!

What do you mean by "toss em a screenshot of how it appears paired in your oculus app on your phone?" Who is the "em"? Remember VZfit no longer respond to any of my emails. Thanks Dave

Hey Dave,
As I confirmed above we are getting all of your emails and replying so if you can send in a screenshot we can take a look at it and reply here. Alternatively, you could add one to a post here using the add attachment button.

Below is a screen shot within the Oculus Quest app showing the VZfit Button controller wifi link. Also, could you send me the last timestamp of the of the most recent email VZfit sent me concerning this issue, not the advertisement emails because I get all those. Also, those links to the video clips showing how to set up the wifi VZfit I new about and reviewed long before I purchased VZfit but thanks anyways. Also do you realize however those videos show a  "3 second" press of the center wifi button and your response here in this discussion form says either "2 seconds" OR "4 seconds". Question? which is it "3 seconds", like those videos say or your "4 second" press: a minor point perhaps but a discrepancy non the less. Awaiting your reply, thanks again, Dave.

(03-03-2020, 09:09 PM)Snowpelt Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 08:20 PM)dmenefee Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 06:45 PM)Snowpelt Wrote: So to confirm, the blue light is turning on when you push the button. But in the headset none of the buttons do anything?  The volume should go up and down even if your not in our games.  Can you toss em a screenshot of how it appears paired in your oculus app on your phone?

Thanks!

What do you mean by "toss em a screenshot of how it appears paired in your oculus app on your phone?" Who is the "em"? Remember VZfit no longer respond to any of my emails. Thanks Dave

Hey Dave,
As I confirmed above we are getting all of your emails and replying so if you can send in a screenshot we can take a look at it and reply here. Alternatively, you could add one to a post here using the add attachment button.
Below is a screen shot within the Oculus Quest app showing the VZfit Button controller wifi link. Also, could you send me the last timestamp of the of the most recent email VZfit sent me concerning this issue, not the advertisements emails because I get all those. Also, those links to the video clips showing how to set up the wifi VZfit I new about and reviewed long before I purchased VZfit. Do you realize however those videos show a  "3 second" press of the center wifi button and your response here in this discussion form says either "2 seconds" OR "4 seconds". Question? which is it "3 seconds", like those videos say or your "4 second" press a minor point perhaps but a discrepancy non the less.

Hey Dave,
Last thing you could try is pairing it directly to your phone to see if the volume control works there, but at this point everything looks like it's properly paired.  We can send you out another one, I tried to find your order number to get the shipping information but couldn't find it.  Mind letting me know your order number and I will get it shipped out tomorrow. Sorry for the trouble Sad

Here is my order number: Order #: 2962059-048201 Thanks Dave

Here is my order number: Order #: 2962059-048201 Dave
Order #: 2962059-048201
Shipped today, should get it in a couple days!
(03-05-2020, 08:18 PM)Snowpelt Wrote: Shipped today, should get it in a couple days!
Thanks, Dave
When I first purchased the VZfit my Oculus Quest firmware was at revision 12.0 but after I bought the cable link from Oculus, so I could hook up my HMD to my PC, an upgrade was done which upgraded my headset from rev.12 to now rev.14.

Revision 14 of the Oculus Quest has some major changes to it. One of the changes was the addition of an experimental menu which has a Bluetooth option. Note: With revision 14 you must reestablish any Bluetooth connections after doing a reboot on the Oculus Quest headset. Loosing the Bluetooth connections after a reboot is obviously a flaw in revision 14, or so it seems to me.

P.S. Thanks for the beautiful shirt, it is one size smaller than I normally use so it's definitely a work in process and everything is now working fine. Thanks again Dave
(03-12-2020, 04:55 PM)dmenefee Wrote: When I first purchased the VZfit my Oculus Quest firmware was at revision 12.0 but after I bought the cable link from Oculus, so I could hook up my HMD to my PC, an upgrade was done which upgraded my headset from rev.12 to now rev.14.

Revision 14 of the Oculus Quest has some major changes to it. One of the changes was the addition of an experimental menu which has a Bluetooth option. Note: With revision 14 you must reestablish any Bluetooth connections after doing a reboot on the Oculus Quest headset. Loosing the Bluetooth connections after a reboot is obviously a flaw in revision 14, or so it seems to me.

P.S. Thanks for the beautiful shirt, it is one size smaller than I normally use so it's definitely a work in process and everything is now working fine. Thanks again Dave

Hey Dave,
Glad you got the new button and shirt!  Hopefully the Oculus bluetooth issue gets resolved on there end soon. Let us know if we can help with anything else though!
After I updated my HMD my headset went from version_12 to version_14. In version_14 there is an experimental menu / Bluetooth settings tab. The bottom line is that I had to go into my smartphone ( mine is Android ) settings and change my security / permissions from "personal" to "all". Just saying Dave
My gamepad has completely stopped working. I have tried everything. question? Can I purchase a new gamepad. I have replaced all the batteries so all the vzfit devices have power. All drivers are also installed but button A does nothing. Please help, thanks Dave.
Hi Dave, we can hook you up if you email support@virzoom.com