Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekly spin rankings
(04-01-2020, 02:49 PM)emalafeew Wrote: We found the problem and retroactively fixed.  Your Weekly Spins win was unaffected, your issue happened before then.  Smile

Thank You!
(03-31-2020, 11:15 AM)emalafeew Wrote: Also now all of the weekly game events are entered automatically, so if you play Oval Race this week from either the Events menu or the Games menu, you'll be on its leaderboard.

We were alerted to a discrepency between Event scores on vzfit.com/events and in the Events menu of Play due to this.  Only VZfit.com is showing the scores from automatic entries, which people did not enter through the Play Events menu.  Working on a fix now.
Big Grin 
(03-31-2020, 02:39 PM)Shon_T Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 11:15 AM)emalafeew Wrote: This went live last week at vzfit.com/events!  

It shows who's got the most spins every week, like our old "Virtual Km" leaderboard.  Everybody who gets on a bike in either Play or Explorer is entered automatically.

It’s awesome to see how many spins people are putting into VZfit.  The total so far is around 2 million spins per week.

Also now all of the weekly game events are entered automatically, so if you play Oval Race this week from either the Events menu or the Games menu, you'll be on its leaderboard.

So...I had the most spins last week. But I didn't see any badges or anything added to my profile. Are the results just archived?

Shon, you literally got a t-shirt, what more do you want? Big Grin
(05-20-2020, 01:46 PM)emalafeew Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 11:15 AM)emalafeew Wrote: Also now all of the weekly game events are entered automatically, so if you play Oval Race this week from either the Events menu or the Games menu, you'll be on its leaderboard.

We were alerted to a discrepency between Event scores on vzfit.com/events and in the Events menu of Play due to this.  Only VZfit.com is showing the scores from automatic entries, which people did not enter through the Play Events menu.  Working on a fix now.

This fix is out now.