• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VZ fit explorer glitchy
Hi
Just getting up and running with VZ fit
Accepted both beta invites and installed on quest
Vzfit play works ok but sometimes can't contact server
This is after turning on and connecting to sensor and confirming subscription
Says something like can't connect to server and stats won't be saved
Vzfit explorer does all the initial confirmation and screen recenter but then just hangs on a black screen saying vzfit explorer
Its the 2/21 build I think
I then quit from oculus and turn oculus off and back on
Sometimes this works but then halfway through an explorer ride the bike just moves to the left and stops
The white dots disappear
My rotations are still represented on the screen (ie sensor working) but no dots and bike freezes
If I push the bell (A button) bike moves forward a bit and then stops
I then go to menu to quit choose then to resume and once when I came back the dots were back and I went another 2 minutes or so and then dots disappeared again
At that point I gave up
It was supposed to be my first session on the bike
Can you please help
Thanks
Steve
Hi Steve, thanks for the detailed report, and for pushing on it so many ways. From your description I suspect you are having internet/WiFi issues from your quest. You have enough of a connection to get past initialization sometimes, but Explorer then requires a constant connection (around what Netflix HD requires) to download ride images and directions.

The problem could be in your headset, your home router, or your ISP. It would be best to send us an email at support@virzoom.com so we can help you diagnose it privately. The first thing you could tell us is, if you open the oculus web browser in your quest and tell us the speed reported at the website fast.com (which is Netflix’s internet speed detection service)