Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thumb controller
Controller seems to work fine at first and then falls asleep during the game. I check to see if the controller is connected and it is not. Reconnect again and while playing the game it stops functioning again.
(01-18-2020, 02:11 AM)Mu1e Wrote: Controller seems to work fine at first and then falls asleep during the game. I check to see if the controller is connected and it is not. Reconnect again and while playing the game it stops functioning again.

This is definitely abnormal behavior, could you send a support ticket into Support@virzoom.com.  Please include the following so we can help troubleshoot:  

Is this a new problem or is this your first time using it?
Does the controller have a bluetooth symbol in it?
How long (estimated) before it disconnects while playing?

Let us know and we can get yah sorted ASAP.
Yes I just received this product a few days ago and it does have a Bluetooth symbol in the middle of it, but I think I may have fixed the problem by unpairing it and paired it again. It has not acted up since.
(01-19-2020, 02:38 AM)Mu1e Wrote: Yes I just received this product a few days ago and it does have a Bluetooth symbol in the middle of it, but I think I may have fixed the problem by unpairing it and paired it again. It has not acted up since.

Glad to hear it's resolved!  Let us know if you have any other issues. Always here to help.