Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tank forward or the helicopter goes backward !!!
when I pedal the tank forward or the helicopter goes backward !!!
Is that normal?
I have to pedal backwards to go forward.
It's not logical, for the Tour de France everything is normal, I pedal forward to advance.
We know exactly what's happening! The game thinks you are pedaling backward, but we only allow some avatars to move backward, like the tank and racecar. In other games like cycling we allow backwards pedaling to move you forwards.

The reason the game thinks you are pedaling backwards is when it connected to the VZ crank sensor, it must have been rotating backwards. Our games ask you to "pedal forwards to connect bike" at that point, but if you were already going backwards that can happen.

So to fix, just restart your game and pedal forwards to connect. The reason our games don't know until then is your crank sensor can be on either side of the bike, on either side of the crank.

For our next build of Play we will detect if you are pedaling backwards in games that should only be forwards, and ask if you'd like to flip its direction from then on. We can also stop moving forwards with backwards pedaling in those games.
(01-15-2020, 01:58 PM)emalafeew Wrote: We know exactly what's happening!  The game thinks you are pedaling backward, but we only allow some avatars to move backward, like the tank and racecar.  In other games like cycling we allow backwards pedaling to move you forwards.  

The reason the game thinks you are pedaling backwards is when it connected to the VZ crank sensor, it must have been rotating backwards.  Our games ask you to "pedal forwards to connect bike" at that point, but if you were already going backwards that can happen.

So to fix, just restart your game and pedal forwards to connect.  The reason our games don't know until then is your crank sensor can be on either side of the bike, on either side of the crank.

For our next build of Play we will detect if you are pedaling backwards in games that should only be forwards, and ask if you'd like to flip its direction from then on.  We can also stop moving forwards with backwards pedaling in those games.

ok thanks a lot i'll waiting next update
Note it should work fine now if you are pedaling forward when the games start up. The next builds will just clear up the confusion.