Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VZfit Explorer favorite rides
(02-02-2020, 04:18 PM)momjeans Wrote: I've only finished a couple of rides and have started some others.  So far, my favorite is Gap of Dunloe, Ireland.  Some of the twists and turns were a little tricky but overall, its a beautiful and enjoyable ride.

I made that ride!  I have done it in person a couple times on a horse and it's amazing!  

Currently working through a Scottland ride that Auld Pharrt recommended and it's also awesome!  Hope to be able to share it soon!
(02-03-2020, 04:52 PM)Snowpelt Wrote:
(02-02-2020, 04:18 PM)momjeans Wrote: I've only finished a couple of rides and have started some others.  So far, my favorite is Gap of Dunloe, Ireland.  Some of the twists and turns were a little tricky but overall, its a beautiful and enjoyable ride.

I made that ride!  I have done it in person a couple times on a horse and it's amazing!  

Currently working through a Scottland ride that Auld Pharrt recommended and it's also awesome!  Hope to be able to share it soon!

I'll be watching for that ride. Smile
We patched up the beginning of Old Military Rd, it's location data had become bad and we can't lock it to when the Streetview recording was made.

For anyone who's ridden it before, note you'll need to reselect it from a Rides tab other than recent, because recent rides store the path of last time you rode them.
We're now featuring GoHybrid67's Azores Rally Ride. Find it in the Suggested Rides tab and get on the leaderboards at vzfit.com/stats!

It's a truly beautiful 16 mile ride up and a dormant volcano lake around the rim, through a few small town and then back down to the ocean on the other side.

It also makes great use of Country Mode's depth maps all along the road sides. On facebook you can see this 300% sped up complete ride