Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change view in Le Tour
Hi
Loving the app!
Is there a way to change the view in Le Tour on vz play, to see your cyclist rather than direct vision ( as in explorer)
The direct view makes me a bit motion sick, but when I see the cyclist in front of me it doesn’t!
Thanks
Ric1889
Hi, we don't currently have that option in Le Tour but agree it would be good for that reason. I'll see if we can get that into next Play build!
Great- thanks!
(10-01-2019, 06:43 AM)Ric1889 Wrote: Great- thanks!

I should have thought of this first, but a problem would be where to place the speed & goal information above the bike handlebars, which you won't be able to see from a 3rd person view.
(10-01-2019, 01:32 PM)emalafeew Wrote:

I should have thought of this first, but a problem would be where to place the speed & goal information above the bike handlebars, which you won't be able to see from a 3rd person view.

I would happily forego the speed dial etc to see 3rd person view, or even make them much smaller to the top or side of the screen
(10-01-2019, 08:30 PM)Ric1889 Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 01:32 PM)emalafeew Wrote:

I would happily forego the speed dial etc to see 3rd person view, or even make them much smaller to the top or side of the screen

Good to know. We're thinking of just leaving them in the same relative location to the camera, so they'll be floating in the air slightly below your normal field of view.
I think that would work really well, and it’s great for subscribers to have such input and be listened to!!
I think that would work really well, and it’s great for subscribers to have such input and be listened to!!
This option is in the latest Play build!

In Cali Rally or Le Tour, open the Options menu to change your viewpoint between closeup/male/female.
(10-17-2019, 04:46 PM)emalafeew Wrote: This option is in the latest Play build!

In Cali Rally or Le Tour, open the Options menu to change your viewpoint between closeup/male/female.

Just tried it out and it’s perfect-
No motion sickness at all—- just a steamed up head set!
Thankyou