Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VZfit Play update feedback
That's all great news. We're amazed at how capable the new Oculus headsets are too!

I can look at AI Tank deploy rate, which should matter more than their simultaneous count for powerups. Note we limited number of simultaneous AI tanks for Go, and can't increase for the Quest and still have Go vs Quest battles.

Unfortunately Apple does not have a web-based API for HealthKit data, like Fitbit does. You can only access HealthKit from iOS and Mac apps.
Thank you. It is sad that Apple is very particular about allowing access to the platform, but Fitbit synchronization now works well.
I unlocked mushroom cloud today but I'm not sure what it is or how to use it. Where do I find information?
The description of each upgrade appears when you hover over it on the upgrade menu. The mushroom cloud is a “tank skin” that appears as a decal on the front of your tank or as a flag on your Mech. It doesn’t affect gameplay but shows others, in multiplayer games and the stats page, your achievement level.
Eric, any chance that you will re-introduce Pegasus game that picks the apples from the tree tops. I mean to run on oculus go or oculus quest.
I really miss that game. That was my favorite one to do long exercise sessions until I pick all the apples.
So much fun and it keeps you engaged until you finish your job. It used to take me one hour or more to finish this.
(07-18-2019, 08:56 PM)Superlith Wrote: Eric, any chance that you will re-introduce Pegasus game that picks the apples from the tree tops.  I mean to run on oculus go or oculus quest.
I really miss that game. That was my favorite one to do long exercise sessions until I pick all the apples.
So much fun and it keeps you engaged until you finish your job. It used to take me one hour or more to finish this.

Agree it's a great game for advanced players, but the number of trees and gem/apple drawing it required was tough on PS4/PC even with our best optimizations.  We'd have to reenvision the level pretty significantly to work on the Quest or Go.  Never say never!
Please keep in mind that we love that game. Maybe one day you can solve the issues and make it happened!
Fix Mech aiming cross against sky still not working today. Tryed it on my oculus quest in thunderbowl
Is your build date from yesterday, 7/19/2019 on the startup screen?
I checked and your telemetry is still coming from 7/12/2019 build. Autoupdates can take a day and require your oculus to be in standby, not all the way off. I always check the Updates section of library and manually update to get new builds right away.