Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot get bike controller to sync with Oculus Go Headset
OK so I have tried everything to get the thumb controller to pair with Oculus Go Headset.

2. The Oculus GO headset works fine

3. The controller that came with the headset works fine.
 4. I can see that the thumb controller is connect blue tooth on my IPAD
 5. It will turn the volume on my IPAD up and down
 6. When I start the VZfit app it ask me to press A.
 7.When I press A nothing happens

I have tried everything!
The problem could be that you paired your thumb controller with your IPAD instead of the Oculus GO.

Please unpair your thumb controller from your IPAD, then pair the thumb controller to your Oculus GO like this

- Open Oculus app used to setup your GO
- On the bottom of the app click Settings
- You should see your Oculus GO in the list. Make sure it is turned on, and click it in the app to connect with it
- Click on "controllers" after you have connected
- Click on "add new gamepad"
- At the same time, press and hold the pairing button on the back of thumb controller until blue light flashes
- Wait for "Controller Satechi Media Button" to appear in the app
- If it doesn't appear, hit "Resync" in the app, and restart pairing from the thumb controller if necessary
- Click on "Controller Satechi Media Button" in the app to accept the pairing

Pressing -/+ on the thumb controller should now change volume inside your Oculus GO, even outside of any VZfit apps, and work when VZfit apps ask you to press A
Hi, if you're still having trouble this video would also be helpful to you.
https://vimeo.com/344907260

But as Eric said, if you have paired it to your iPad, it won't work with the headset. You would need to find it on your iPad's list of Bluetooth devices, select it, and choose "Forget this Device". If that worked, the +/- buttons will no longer control the volume on your iPad.