Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Install - Pedals move but bike won't travel
Just submitted a support e-mail on same problem. No white dots, can only move forward for one second then it freezes. If I recentre the bike I can move forward another second and so on. Otherwise bike responds fine, pedals and wheels go round, HUD shows speed.
I'm seeing the white dots but nothing is moving.
Leaning to left or right doesn't do anything
Bike is pedaling beneath me
For the options menu: that's in game? sorry new Smile
Update - I do sometimes get the white dots - makes no difference.
I turned off the guardian totally and things were much better - don't know if that was just coincidence - don't want to turn it back on just in case Smile
(10-26-2019, 02:13 PM)drummos Wrote: I'm seeing the white dots but nothing is moving.
Leaning to left or right doesn't do anything
Bike is pedaling beneath me
For the options menu: that's in game? sorry new Smile

I rebooted the Quest and it seems to be working now. It's a little buggy though. Sometimes the bike starts moving sideways instead of forward. For VZplay not sitting on the Pegasus, sitting more above it looking down on it.
Hi,

If the virtual bike is aimed sideways at any time, look down between your arms (so your head is facing forward with your real bike) at the Recenter button and press A to realign.

The view of the Pegasus in VZfit Play is intentionally behind and above, so that you can see the power meter along her back and when you've extended your wings.
I had the same problem yesterday with a new sensor/Quest first-time setup using Explorer...white dots, avatar mimicking my actual moves, but the bike wouldn't actually move forward in game. I restarted the Quest, and Explorer worked fine thereafter.
We’ll try to reproduce in a fresh install and account, thanks for the report!
Having this issue as well. Loads and never moves no white dots. Was there a fix for this? Oculus Quest - new install.
(12-25-2019, 06:32 PM)MichaelD Wrote: Having this issue as well.  Loads and never moves no white dots.  Was there a fix for this? Oculus Quest - new install.

Hey Michael,

Couple quick questions. Can you move in the Play games?  Can you confirm that the headset has an active internet connection that is strong enough for streaming video? Have you done a full reboot of the headset and still are seeing the issue? Happy to help troubleshoot this.