Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zero company support in this forum / Bad tech. support by email / No updates anymore
(04-05-2021, 10:02 PM)emalafeew Wrote: Hi all,

I'll take the blame for not checking here the past month, this forum has mostly been a way for me to keep in direct touch with players.  

As Rob and Eyal have pointed out most of our users are now connecting through our Facebook group, and support@virzoom.com is still the best way to get technical issues resolved.  Those guys are much better at staying on top of our growing community and telling the dev team what everyone is talking about, and help me and our dev team stay focused on actually improving the games and vzfit.com.

One thing I've definitely missed is keeping everyone informed about what we've been doing the past month.  I'll post that to our next update thread now.

Thanks Eric, now it all makes sense. I had previously worried that someone else had taken over the company, who did not care about supporting existing customers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zero company support in this forum / Bad tech. support by email / No updates anymore - by Churechawa - 04-06-2021, 08:00 AM