Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jerks in movement while riding...
(03-29-2021, 06:04 PM)JoeP66 Wrote: Hi-
I am relatively new to Vzfit, and love being able to ride the Google roads of the world while I exercise!  However, I have one small problem- I'll be riding along smoothly, at about 60 rpm, and suddenly the rpms will drop to 5 or 10, then rapidly rise back to 60 rpm, over a couple of seconds. The visual image follows course- I pretty much stop, although I am pedaling at an even speed throughout, then it starts up again.  It will do this 15 to 20 times, in a 30 min ride- makes me a bit queezy.  I am using a recumbent exercise bike, with a Wahoo RPM cadence sensor on the pedal, and an Oculus Quest 2.  I talked to Wahoo already about it- I am pretty sure it is not the battery- they advised me to move the sensor closer to the crank, but that didn't do anything.  Oddly, I just upgraded from an Oculus Go, and didn't have this problem with that. 
Any thoughts would be appreciated!!  Have others experienced this problem?  Did I pick the wrong sensor?
Thanks!  Joe

Hey Joe,

As Stained recommended Support is going to be your best option here. This sounds like Bluetooth dropout from the sensor. Either something is interfering with the sensor's connection to headset or the sensor is not transmitting properly. I usually suggest people try swapping the sensor to the other side of the bike to start and remove other bluetooth devices from the area if possible.

Messages In This Thread
Jerks in movement while riding... - by JoeP66 - 03-29-2021, 06:04 PM
RE: Jerks in movement while riding... - by Snowpelt - 04-05-2021, 09:03 PM