The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 907 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 907 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jerks in movement while riding...
Hi-
I am relatively new to Vzfit, and love being able to ride the Google roads of the world while I exercise!  However, I have one small problem- I'll be riding along smoothly, at about 60 rpm, and suddenly the rpms will drop to 5 or 10, then rapidly rise back to 60 rpm, over a couple of seconds. The visual image follows course- I pretty much stop, although I am pedaling at an even speed throughout, then it starts up again.  It will do this 15 to 20 times, in a 30 min ride- makes me a bit queezy.  I am using a recumbent exercise bike, with a Wahoo RPM cadence sensor on the pedal, and an Oculus Quest 2.  I talked to Wahoo already about it- I am pretty sure it is not the battery- they advised me to move the sensor closer to the crank, but that didn't do anything.  Oddly, I just upgraded from an Oculus Go, and didn't have this problem with that. 
Any thoughts would be appreciated!!  Have others experienced this problem?  Did I pick the wrong sensor?
Thanks!  Joe

Messages In This Thread
Jerks in movement while riding... - by JoeP66 - 03-29-2021, 06:04 PM