Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions for Future Updates
I'd like to add my vote to some sort of minimap being available to show where you are on your current route and to get a better idea of how far you've got left and how far you have gone (this would be very handy for long routes). But I'd like it to be available on the top display along with the other Explorer information but perhaps with some options for how big the minimap is or different zoom levels.

It would also be great to have a little clock in the game so you can see what time it is in the real world.

As has been mentioned, some sort of coasting functionality would be great for when you stop pedalling. I'm sure how long and how fast the bike coasts for could be worked out based on the rider's rpm/current speed in the game. Then perhaps you would naturally come to a stop after a certain distance or you could assign a button on a controller to act as a brake. There could always be an option to disable this if a user doesn't want coasting. I think coasting would also allow for a more natural riding style and allow people the opportunity to stand up off the seat for a while to get blood flowing again and have a little rest (I can't be the only one who gets a sore bottom and this is made worse by the more static riding style of stationary bikes, along with constant pedalling).

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions for Future Updates - by Pizounce - 01-08-2021, 01:21 AM
RE: Suggestions for Future Updates - by dnbrice - 02-02-2021, 04:45 PM
RE: Suggestions for Future Updates - by cleee - 02-03-2021, 04:44 AM
RE: Suggestions for Future Updates - by Ang2 - 02-23-2021, 03:51 PM
RE: Suggestions for Future Updates - by AfxTwn - 02-23-2021, 06:40 PM
RE: Suggestions for Future Updates - by Tommi2 - 03-06-2021, 01:46 PM
RE: Suggestions for Future Updates - by MagicMan - 03-21-2021, 06:44 PM