The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 907 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 907 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New User: A couple of Issues
I am trying to use this with quest 2 and so far I am impressed with what it offers.

I am using it with Coo Spo Cadence and speed sensor. It picks up alright but it shows large rpm (I seem to be moving faster than the normal traffic). I am using the quest controller to set the parameters

Sometimes it shows me moving against the traffic and there seems to be no way to turn around.

When I try to take a turn, most of the time it misses the turn although I lean as much as 45 degrees

Could not find the altitude indicator so that I can control the resistance of the bike accordingly

When I ride in the city, the graphics is not very clear most of the time. I compared it with Google street view which seems to be much better. I do not mind going through buildings or cars once a while but it would be more fun to be able to read the road signs.

Overall it is novel and to my knowledge nothing like this exists. I have one day of the short evaluation left. I am considering buying the subscription if I can get help regarding some of the above issues.

Messages In This Thread
New User: A couple of Issues - by Jojobar - 11-08-2020, 12:43 PM
RE: New User: A couple of Issues - by Snowpelt - 11-08-2020, 07:33 PM