Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few questions for our Master thesis - University of copenhagen
Thanks for writing Steen. Happy to answer these and further questions as you proceed.

> As I understand it this is only needed when wishing to play the built game from a pc correct? It is not needed for development? please correct me if I'm wrong.

You would also need one for development and testing from a PC. The dongle is not a security measure but a legacy of the way we communicated with the original VZ Bike.

> Are there any tutorials or guides for setup or better yet, samples made in the SDK that can be tested rapidly?

The documentation at http://virzoom.com/sdk describes a test scene contained in the SDK, that can be built and run on any supported VR platform.

> Are there any possibilities of sponsorship for a master thesis? Where we have created a living lab in a few hospitals in greater Copenhagen and have many doctors, nurses and professors involved?

We can't do anything about your tuition, but may be able to help with our system cost for health research. Please send an email to support@virzoom.com to discuss.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A few questions for our Master thesis - University of copenhagen - by emalafeew - 04-08-2019, 11:57 AM