The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 907 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 907 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When was the last VZFit Play update?
Hey everyone!

For VZFit Play, is everyone still on the build with the rainbow in the UI? I think it's like 3 or 4 months old now? 

I used to get updates about every 6 weeks or so. I REALLY miss being able to see who is competing in the events. It's just a blank leaderboard. Now I only see where I place and no one else's place. Also River Run has some bugs that have made my most favorite game very frustrating (during events) for several months now and I'm not sure if they've been reported or not either. Is there a forum specific for mentioning bugs?

Finally, if the July build is still the most current, is there a beta since then and if so, how does one become a beta tester? I use this game religiously and virtually never use Explorer...so would love to be one! If not, is an update on the horizon?

I'm a self-admitted VR Snob so VZ Explorer to me sadly will never be good enough so never used and NOT because of the VirZoom (VZFit?) Team. They've done an amazing job with what they have. It will only be good enough to me when planet earth has been mapped and stitched into a perfect photogrammetric model and vehicles removed which is a ways off yet...we're getting there and imagine will in the not too distant future. Would be cool if the VZ team had some insider info on that being their business is dependant on it. 

IMHO, it would be better if cities were done up like in Grand Theft Auto (Models) but I do get that interest in using real earth photos and obviously, it's super popular. I plan to make a city marathon race just for fun with the SDK but using gaming models of course. 

If the VZFit | Virzoom team and the Holodia team worked together it would be the perfect VR Cardio game!  

The team here puts a LOT into the gaming aspect, I think a lot more than many realize. Like placing turrets in River Run perfectly where reflex would lead someone to blast a fuel tank, or a shield go down but right as you have to go under a bridge causing someone without experience to miss the shot. Little things that take time to 'click' .... That's some brain work right there. 

The Holodia team put about that same effort into the VR World creation and the fitness aspect. (Like showing the cycles of uphill downhill the way machines do, HIIT | Fat Burn modes, estimated calories burned, easier to control music system. etc) and they have a companion mobile app which is pretty cool. It's lacking but it' there. They too are growing, hell they are only on SideQuest for Quest atm. 

I use both for those reasons too which is helping negate stagnation and losing motivation to ride.

I lost 36 lbs since I started and hope to keep it off while I increase muscle mass!

Thanks for reading my novel!!

Much love you guys!

Thanks!

-Tim

Ok, updating this thread...it looks like I just received the 10/5 update within the past 2 days which is awesome. Not sure what if any changes but about to give it a go!

Messages In This Thread
When was the last VZFit Play update? - by Loyalty - 11-01-2020, 04:14 AM