Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
VRFS: Death Road - Bolivia
Honestly, I wasn't all that impressed with this ride. I'm sure that if I was a visiting cyclist and was riding it from top to bottom, it would be quite a thrill! I did enjoy some of the views, and some of the wildflowers, but the VR experience left something to be desired.

For an isolated road, the route should have been smoother than it was... but with many twists and turns, there were several "sticking" points where it was difficult to navigate without technical problems. Again...it might have been a better ride on a clear, sunny day, but the overcast. fog, and rain made some of these views less exciting and than they might have been otherwise. There was very little to see other than a narrow dirt path in front of me. The few small houses that we did see...were of a cultural interest to me... Riding through a larger village might have been interesting..but again...it was pretty sparse. Other than as part of the fitness summit, I would not recommend this ride...there is much better more interesting content out there.

Messages In This Thread
VRFS: Death Road - Bolivia - by Snowpelt - 08-20-2020, 07:37 PM
RE: VRFS: Death Road - Bolivia - by Shon_T - 08-20-2020, 08:32 PM
RE: VRFS: Death Road - Bolivia - by Wm25burke - 11-21-2020, 10:27 PM