The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 907 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 907 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Riding
I found out by accident today that once you complete a route and you have manual steering on you can do a free ride wherever you want. Is this a feature that will be included as an option in the future that will save your place where ever you left off on the map?

I found that in the past if I had gone past the finish line on the route it would place me where I left if I did not change routes. So I could technically go from where I left off. Today I had a glitch on the route and could not progress. I tried do a few things to troubleshoot and finally was able to remove the partial blue screen, but when I went back to the route it had already reset since I had to put up another route to see if the blue on the screen was just on the free ride I was doing.

I left the auto control on and I was randomly taken around streets. How does the program decide the route you will go on after you pass the finish line?

If you need anyone to test the feature of free riding I would be happy to volunteer.

Messages In This Thread
Free Riding - by mguerena - 08-09-2020, 12:39 AM
RE: Free Riding - by emalafeew - 08-10-2020, 04:04 PM
RE: Free Riding - by mguerena - 08-10-2020, 04:55 PM