The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 907 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 907 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Google data in Explorer?
My last couple of rides, I have been having an odd issue that I've never seen before. On Tuesday, I tried to start the Fjallabacka, Sweden course (second one on second page of Suggested rides) and all I saw was empty, blue void. No path dots, no Streetview... just blue. I was starting from the end, if that makes any difference. After trying a few different option settings, I gave up and tried a couple other courses, but ran into the same issue. No error messages appear, but there's just nothing there. The HUD updates if I start pedaling, and if I have a trainer active, they're urging me to "pick it up" as if I'm supposed to know where I'm going.

Anyway, I gave up on that for the day and just did a ride in one of the games, which worked fine. I had some Internet problems later in the week, but once that was resolved, I tried to do another Explorer ride on Saturday. Once again, I tried to start the Fjallabacka ride, and this time everything was working again. Or, so I thought. I made it about half way and suddenly ran out of path dots and could not progress any further. Exiting Explorer and coming back in, I tried to resume the ride, only to be met with the empty blue void again. This time though, I tried a different course and it worked, and I was able to complete that one with no problems.

I'm using a Go, and both it and Explorer are updated to the latest versions, so far as I know. Has anyone else seen anything like this or have any idea what might be going on?

Messages In This Thread
No Google data in Explorer? - by SquirrelE - 07-28-2020, 12:27 AM
RE: No Google data in Explorer? - by Stain2319 - 07-28-2020, 12:30 AM
RE: No Google data in Explorer? - by SquirrelE - 07-28-2020, 12:41 AM
RE: No Google data in Explorer? - by Snowpelt - 07-28-2020, 01:05 AM
RE: No Google data in Explorer? - by SquirrelE - 07-28-2020, 01:11 AM
RE: No Google data in Explorer? - by SquirrelE - 07-28-2020, 11:34 PM