Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TERRIBLE performance of TUNAI button + CooSpo sensor
Hi,

I think I can answer both of these for you and thankfully neither should be related to the Bluetooth on your Quest.

Let's start with the TUNAI button. We learned recently that the TUNAI button is sending up/down key presses at the same time and we aren't handling those well. But we have fixed it and are releasing an update today. So please be on the lookout for that shortly. Apologies to anyone who has been struggling with a TUNAI.

As for the CooSpo sensor, it sounds like you may have it in Speed mode instead of Cadence mode. I'm assuming that you have it attached to your pedal crank, so it would need to be in Cadence mode for that. I don't know if you still have the instructions for the CooSpo, but basically you change the mode for it by reinserting the battery. There is an LED light that indicates which mode it is in. If it's in Speed mode, that would only work when attached to the hub of a real bike. Essentially the mode changes alter the axis on which motion is tracked.

This won't help with startup/slowdown delay, which averages about 2 seconds on the CooSpo. That's about as good as you'll see with any third party cadence sensor that we've tested.

I'll copy this answer over to your open support ticket as well, but if this solves the problem for you I'd appreciate it if you reply here to confirm for others.

Thanks!
Jason

Messages In This Thread
RE: TERRIBLE performance of TUNAI button + CooSpo sensor - by jwarburg - 05-21-2020, 02:35 PM