The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 907 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 907 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explorer forward motion stalled at 46.50935, 12.15117
I decided to try the Explorer again.  This time I increased the difficulty to deal with my motion distress (as was suggested--thank you) and also changed the view so that I was above the rider and both of these helped greatly.  (so far unable to recreate sinkhole reported before)

I had a few issues with one of the suggested rides and tried to get a picture on the Oculus Go, but I can’t seem to switch controllers and get the app resumed and centered before the time limit for the photo.   A feature to snap a photo within the app would help.  When I take the Oculus off to try to write down where I am, the thing often sleeps or closes the app.  (I am a newbie, so I am open to tips here.)

I started the Localita Pian da Lago ride in Italy with a female trainer and changed to the view looking down on a female cyclist.  We crossed a few intersections where the white dots led in more than one direction and each time I picked the road where the trainer went.

The location where I stopped was 46.50935, 12.15117.  Right before this (near the end of the car park), my trainer appeared to be leading me off a cliff.  Right as we went over the edge, pavement appeared below us and a narrow road just ahead of us (rendering delay?).  Phew!  However, now my trainer was embedded in a rock retaining wall, but what a trooper!  She kept pedaling.  ;-) Forward motion for both of us ceased.  I could move left and right by tilting, but not forward by pedaling.

I paused and resumed, changed the views to get my trainer back and she was now no longer in the wall and was able to move out ahead of me, but I was still unable to move forward.  I closed and restarted the app and the issue persisted. Restarted the Oculus and the issue persisted.

Messages In This Thread
Explorer forward motion stalled at 46.50935, 12.15117 - by Julia - 03-25-2019, 04:22 AM