The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 907 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 907 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 issues
I have had trouble with the batteries on both the sensor and the controller. I am all ready to start, and the software won't go. Taking the offending unit apart, pulling the battery, and putting it back in often works. (Really irritating, though. Those cheapish plastic parts are not fun to repeatedly take apart and put together.) (And, yes, I swapped out the batteries that it was shipped with.)
Sometimes, restarting your software also works, so I try that first.

2nd issue -- I created a ride through London, and before I was finished (28 minutes), my Oculus Go overheated. I usually ride for 30+ minutes, so I was really surprised. Could it be because the pics were so busy -- so many changes to the scenery? Could it be because I had it on City?

Which brings up a third issue (!) -- the Comfort option has never worked. I can select it, but my virtual bike does not move.

Any help you can give me would be appreciated. I do love your product; these things would keep me from recommending that my less tolerant friends purchase one, though.

Messages In This Thread
2 issues - by kemscm - 03-25-2020, 10:06 PM
RE: 2 issues - by emalafeew - 03-25-2020, 11:13 PM
RE: 2 issues - by kemscm - 03-26-2020, 04:47 PM
RE: 2 issues - by emalafeew - 03-26-2020, 05:45 PM
RE: 2 issues - by kemscm - 04-23-2020, 09:54 PM
RE: 2 issues - by Shon_T - 04-24-2020, 03:36 AM