The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 907 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 907 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VZfit Explorer Rides Stop Before End
I seem to be accumulating Explorer rides which stop before the end with no further dots.  The VR bike still recognizes when I peddle and I can switch to other rides with no issues.  The stopped rides will not resume/advance past the the frame they stopped at.  I can peddle in reverse and the bike will backup through previous frames.  But, peddling forward, the ride will not advance past the frame it stopped at.  I have completed quite a few rides and I know there have been a few where I have reached a frame with no further dots, but the dots seem to catch up after several seconds of peddling through the stopped frame.  However, the stopped rides seem to be different.  They don't continue or resume. 

Westfjords Iceland (ride forward) is one that stopped at 95% complete and the Boston Marathon (ride forward) is another that stopped at 66% complete.  Based on the ride ranks, people seem to be completing these rides.

Is there a way to resume these hung rides without starting them over?  I am a little reluctant to start these rides over with the thought they might hang again in the same spot.  But, I don't necessarily like leaving rides unfinished.

Messages In This Thread
VZfit Explorer Rides Stop Before End - by hscheck - 12-18-2019, 05:07 PM