Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bike doesnt move properly when i pedal
Hello, I just loaded the vzfit and went on my first ride. When I pedal the bicycle doesnt always move. seems like I have to keep moving my head in order for the bicycle to move. Any help on this would be appreciated.
What bike/sensor are you using, and does it show as connected under the 'devices' button on the menu?

If it does, I would disconnect and reconnect it. I had a couple times when switching profiles where it would show connected but not do anything. Disconnecting/reconnecting fixed that for me.
(01-23-2021, 01:56 AM)tradervic Wrote: Hello, I just loaded the vzfit and went on my first ride. When I pedal the bicycle doesnt always move. seems like I have to keep moving my head in order for the bicycle to move. Any help on this would be appreciated.

This sounds like you are in standing mode not bike mode. If you use the devices option on the main menu you can pair the sensor.
I just experienced the same issue as a new user and found a solution. It might have something to do with how your sensor is initially set up (Cadence vs Speed). I would switch over to the opposite setting to what you have now (if you have Cadence switch to Speed or vice versa)  and remount your sensor the same way you had it before.  (which is what I did to solve my issue).
I have something similar in that it keeps going backwards after pedaling forwards for about 5 seconds.  It is super annoying.

Im using a Quest 1 and it doesnt have permissions for bluetooth its connected to my Wahoo speed / cadence sensor however in some rides it doesnt move at all and in other rides it pedals backwards.
I noticed that the speed of pedaling doesnt affect the ingame speed almost at all. Would be much nicer if it did. Using the magene sensor in cadence mode.