Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VirZOOM Launches Wefunder Campaign
Brick 
On the off chance that this is the only place you get your VirZOOM and VZfit news

We launched a Wefunder campaign today to find investors interested in helping us build our new total body fitness VZfit app for the Oculus Quest store.

Our campaign launched this morning and we couldn't be more excited that it's already at over $200,000 invested!!

You can find more details by clicking the link below. 

https://wefunder.com/virzoom

[Image: WefunderRed.png]
Love your software and the VZFit and Explorer app on my Quest. The speedy responses and feedback from your development team, especially Emalafew is one of the key reasons I decided to invest in your company through WeFunder today, it's just good karma to support a company that is working so hard to continuously improve their software, listens to customer feedback, and that makes a difference in people's lives. I think your app will be one of the most compelling reasons for people to buy a Quest 2 headset in 2021, and I've been telling all my friends about VZFit, especially those who have exercise bikes. Things will be even better once the new walking mode is released.

I believe your company has a very bright future ahead, and can't wait to try out your app on my new Oculus Quest 2 headset once it ships. It already works well on my Quest 1 and Go, but with the improved resolution and processing speed of the Quest 2, it will only get better.

P.S. Question about the fundraising perk as noted on WeFunder, does the lifetime membership at the $1k investment level get automatically activated after the financing round is completed? Just wondering if VirZoom will email investors directly on how to activate the membership, or if we have to be pro-active to let you know we've made the investment level. Currently I'm on the monthly payment plan, and will continue to do so for now to maintain access.

As I thought others interested in investing might have the same question, I decided to post it here to save you many emails from multiple users. Thanks in advance.
I'm so happy for you guys!  My goodness you have grown into such an amazing company.  My husband and I are already lifetime members, will our membership change for any reason?  Don't forget us little guys!  I'm so excited for the future of VZFit.  In the past few years, I have never ridden my stationary bike WITHOUT VZFit.  If I get to my bike and my Oculus is out of battery power, then I put off my ride until it's fully charged.  This app has completely spoiled me.  

I wanted to mention something about Wefunder -- I invested in another company (another Oculus app) that joined forces with Facebook in mid-July and the perks were supposed to be distributed after the campaign ended on August 7.  This is because you can still request a refund before the campaign ends.  However, here we are on September 29 and I'm still waiting for my perks.  I've been in contact with both the Oculus app people and their rep at Wefunder, and I'm told that the perks will not be distributed until the campaign fully closes 'towards the end of September.'  I kinda wish I would've known this before I invested... I would have still invested but it would've been nice to know.
(09-29-2020, 07:43 PM)GoMyFly247 Wrote: Love your software and the VZFit and Explorer app on my Quest.   The speedy responses and feedback from your development team, especially Emalafew is one of the key reasons I decided to invest in your company through WeFunder today, it's just good karma to support a company that is working so hard to continuously improve their software, listens to customer feedback, and that makes a difference in people's lives.  I think your app will be one of the most compelling reasons for people to buy a Quest 2 headset in 2021, and I've been telling all my friends about VZFit, especially those who have exercise bikes.  Things will be even better once the new walking mode is released.

I believe your company has a very bright future ahead, and can't wait to try out your app on my new Oculus Quest 2 headset once it ships.   It already works well on my Quest 1 and Go, but with the improved resolution and processing speed of the Quest 2, it will only get better.

P.S. Question about the fundraising perk as noted on WeFunder, does the lifetime membership at the $1k investment level get automatically activated after the financing round is completed?  Just wondering if VirZoom will email investors directly on how to activate the membership, or if we have to be pro-active to let you know we've made the investment level.  Currently I'm on the monthly payment plan, and will continue to do so for now to maintain access.  

As I thought others interested in investing might have the same question, I decided to post it here to save you many emails from multiple users.  Thanks in advance.

We appreciate the well wishes and the support, and genuinely feeling the love today from everyone.  We couldn't do this without you all Smile

To answer your question, we will be automatically adding this to people's accounts if the emails match. We will have a form that will be sent out if the vzfit account email address and the wefunder email address do not match.
(09-29-2020, 09:36 PM)Islareina Wrote: I'm so happy for you guys!  My goodness you have grown into such an amazing company.  My husband and I are already lifetime members, will our membership change for any reason?  Don't forget us little guys!  I'm so excited for the future of VZFit.  In the past few years, I have never ridden my stationary bike WITHOUT VZFit.  If I get to my bike and my Oculus is out of battery power, then I put off my ride until it's fully charged.  This app has completely spoiled me.  

I wanted to mention something about Wefunder -- I invested in another company (another Oculus app) that joined forces with Facebook in mid-July and the perks were supposed to be distributed after the campaign ended on August 7.  This is because you can still request a refund before the campaign ends.  However, here we are on September 29 and I'm still waiting for my perks.  I've been in contact with both the Oculus app people and their rep at Wefunder, and I'm told that the perks will not be distributed until the campaign fully closes 'towards the end of September.'  I kinda wish I would've known this before I invested... I would have still invested but it would've been nice to know.

Thanks for the well wishes  Big Grin  .  We have always made it our priority to make sure we support our early customers and that's not going to change going forward.  There will be no changes for those of you who have lifetime membership from bike ownership.  Without early adopters of our original VirZOOM bike we wouldn't be here today!