Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell us about yourself
CrashFu!  Nice to see you again!
Hey! I've been using the original VirZoom bike regularly (4 days a week) for almost 2 years now... Steam says I have 224 hrs! The VirZoom bike has been a great motivator to get me working out on a regular basis. I don't have a Oculus Go yet, but looking to get one soon (or maybe a Quest) so I can try out VZfit/Explorer.

Jason
Welcome Jason, and thanks for being such a long time rider!  We're going to have fun together on the Go & Quest
I’m would love to be a regular VirZoom bike user - but, I can’t get my bike to work! I have contacted support@virzoom.com a few times over the last week, but haven’t received any response. Help?
Hi I'm Steve Esposito. I'm a beta user in Korea using the original VirZoom bike. I have the oculus go. I have both VZfit/Explorer installed. When I launch both of the applications it says to pedal forward which I do. I then come to the checking license screen and I can't proceed past the license screen. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both apps and rebooting the oculus go. I've changed the batteries on both the oculus go and also on the bike. 

Any ideas on how to proceed?

thanks

Steve

(03-22-2019, 11:09 PM)AniX Wrote: I’m would love to be a regular VirZoom bike user - but, I can’t get my bike to work! I have contacted support@virzoom.com a few times over the last week, but haven’t received any response. Help?

Very sorry!  I see it's been a few days and will help immediately.  We're ramping up support now and appreciate your patience.
(03-23-2019, 09:40 AM)espo Wrote: Hi I'm Steve Esposito. I'm a beta user in Korea using the original VirZoom bike. I have the oculus go. I have both VZfit/Explorer installed. When I launch both of the applications it says to pedal forward which I do. I then come to the checking license screen and I can't proceed past the license screen. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both apps and rebooting the oculus go. I've changed the batteries on both the oculus go and also on the bike. 

Hi Steve, please send the exact error message you are getting to support@virzoom.com from the latest build of either Explorer or Play.  It should list your Bike ID to help us find the problem.
(03-23-2019, 01:11 PM)emalafeew Wrote:
(03-23-2019, 09:40 AM)espo Wrote: Hi I'm Steve Esposito. I'm a beta user in Korea using the original VirZoom bike. I have the oculus go. I have both VZfit/Explorer installed. When I launch both of the applications it says to pedal forward which I do. I then come to the checking license screen and I can't proceed past the license screen. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both apps and rebooting the oculus go. I've changed the batteries on both the oculus go and also on the bike. 

Hi Steve, please send the exact error message you are getting to support@virzoom.com from the latest build of either Explorer or Play.  It should list your Bike ID to help us find the problem.

Hi, there isn't an error message its just gives the build date and time (23 March) and says checking the license there isn't any other info such as bike id on the screen I already emailed support. Any other suggestions to try?
(03-23-2019, 09:52 PM)espo Wrote:

Hi, there isn't an error message its just gives the build date and time (23 March) and says checking the license there isn't any other info such as bike id on the screen I already emailed support. Any other suggestions to try?

Hi Steve, we're checking this out now for you.  You'll get a response from support shortly.
(03-23-2019, 09:55 PM)jwarburg Wrote:
(03-23-2019, 09:52 PM)espo Wrote:

Hi Steve, we're checking this out now for you.  You'll get a response from support shortly.

Ok, after I downloaded the updated applications I can get past the license screen. I took a ride in my home town in Rhode Island and everything went fine. A little graphic intensive as I was riding in the country in a wooded area but the tip section says for best results ride on an open road so that's to be expected. By they way I am writing this at 3am in Korea that's how excited I was to use the new software with the original bike. It is a great experience. I rode for 15 minutes without noticing it thanks for the great good making this product