Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell us about yourself
(03-31-2019, 10:12 PM)arches77 Wrote: Definitely it would be good to have total time spent exercising on the particular session.  Usually I am targeting to exercise at least one hour.
Leaderboard the was one of the most important features to motivate me to exercise.  I check the leaderboard daily to see where I am standing.  Checking by points  for each game and to buy miles  in general . Current system doesn’t have this and this is very sad.  You took away very important motivation factor!
Your events that I can complete are rare. You want to compete every day.  Every day you want to see how you compare to others.
I think this is a big mistake taking this away!

Having uninterrupted workouts of any length made single-session "high scores" less meaningful for leaderboards.  Events provide the same every day leaderboard feedback by considering your accumulated score over a period.  

We are currently doing one game Event a month to keep competition focused until we get more users on VZfit.  But we can run any number of Events at a time, and with more users we could get back to our old system of having an Event per game running every week.  

So please give Events a try, we don't see you on the Pedalsephone leaderboard yet!
Also Arunas, you can play as "arches77" in VZfit Play with both your VZ Bike and Sensor Kit. You'll need the new account to license the Sensor Kit, but can choose the account you are playing by hitting the "user" button on the main menu.
I looked at today at the Events and there are four players for this particular event on Tour de France. I really don’t like this particular game.
Tank games are my favorite. Also I like a lot Pegasus games like eating apples from the tree tops.
It is gone now.
You had perfect set up on old version Virzoom
I liked variety type of games.
Some games ment to be like Pegasus game to find the treasure for short bursts of 10 minutes workouts that you have to push to get a maximum score. Others had no limitations for time like pegasus game with apples from the tree tops.
You could always choose what you want. Bursts of intense work out with limited time or unlimited time and your own pace.
I would really like to ask you to re-create leader boards for each game that you can track points every day and to be reset once a week.
If you think that interruption of the work out with limited minutes was a problem, I don’t think there was any problem.
I guess I’ll try to stick with my old Virzoom bike and system as long as I can and until my bike will break down . I am really disappointed with new VZfit
(03-25-2019, 12:29 PM)emalafeew Wrote:
(03-22-2019, 04:31 PM)bdushok Wrote: All was well until just after gate 10, about 10 minutes into the ride.    At that point the road disappeared.   It appeared like I was riding off a cliff.   I road for about 10 minutes in what appeared to be clouds.   The road never reappeared so I quit the app.

This is also fixed in the latest build.  Thanks for your help!

Over the last week I have tried Le Tour for all of the time limits.  When I tried 45 minutes and reached gate 50, I had the same thing happen that happened to bdushok.  I turned right like the riders ahead of me and rode in the grass to avoid the cliff/clouds just before the road disappeared.  Then everything faded to black and it appeared to restart me back just before the road disappeared and then it repeated the same sequence of events over again.  Did this a few times before quitting.
(04-02-2019, 03:29 AM)Julia Wrote: Over the last week I have tried Le Tour for all of the time limits.  When I tried 45 minutes and reached gate 50, I had the same thing happen that happened to bdushok.  I turned right like the riders ahead of me and rode in the grass to avoid the cliff/clouds just before the road disappeared.  Then everything faded to black and it appeared to restart me back just before the road disappeared and then it repeated the same sequence of events over again.  Did this a few times before quitting.

We had fixed bdushok by setting our gate limit to 50, thinking that nobody could ride that many in 45 minutes, our maximum workout period.  We'll up it to a number that would exceed the maximum speed of your bike, thanks for the report!

UPDATE: This is fixed in latest build
(04-01-2019, 08:18 PM)arches77 Wrote: I looked at today at the Events and there are four players for this particular event on Tour de France.  I really don’t like this particular game.
Tank games are  my favorite. Also I like a lot Pegasus games like  eating apples from the tree tops.
It is gone now.
You had perfect set up on old version Virzoom
I liked variety type of games.
Some games ment to be like Pegasus game to find the treasure for short bursts of 10 minutes  workouts  that you have to push to get a maximum score.  Others had no limitations for time like  pegasus  game with apples from the tree tops.
You could always choose what you want. Bursts of intense work out with limited time or unlimited time and your own pace.
I would really like to ask you to re-create leader boards for each game that you can track points every day and to be reset once a week.
If you think that interruption of the work out  with limited minutes was a problem, I don’t think there was any problem.
I guess I’ll try to stick with my old Virzoom bike and system  as long as I can  and until my bike will break down . I am really disappointed with new VZfit

We appreciate your directness and understand your positions.  I've created this thread to discuss what we could bring to the Event system.
Realize I didn't properly introduce myself yet. Hello! I'm Rob Kay, Lead Game Designer at VirZOOM.

I've worked with petemac, emalafeew, and jwarburg for years at both VirZOOM and Harmonix... where I was Lead Designer on Guitar Hero and Rock Band.

Curious to learn how you all use VirZOOM in your daily lives, and listen to your feedback as we iterate our games/apps to be the best they can be.

I also post about VirZOOM & VR on my twitter: @robkaySF
Hi, I am Spyer17 and have been a VirZoom user since the beginning.  I have over 250 hours on the bike and at one point was riding 7 days a week.  I am 62 and retired and have had to back off due to back issues that come with old age.  Slowly getting back on the bike (still using the original bike and my Vive Pro) but am really wanting to try the Vzfit Explorer.  As soon as the Quest comes out I plan on getting one and will be online with the Explorer.  I am not really a competitive person, but for some reason checking the leaderboards pushed me to push myself more that I ever have.  Glad to see that you didn't forget the Virzoom bikers and are still supporting us.
Glad you could join us on VZfit!
I know we have a lot of new users, tell us about yourself!

Here's something new about me: I've owned 4 motorcycles and was the lead programmer of EA Supercross 2000! If you ride motorcycles you may feel the similarity to Virzoom, and if you like Virzoom you may like motorcycles Smile