Our next update - Printable Version

+- (https://forums.vzfit.com)
+-- Forum: VZfit Forum (https://forums.vzfit.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.vzfit.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Our next update (/showthread.php?tid=39)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: VZFIT Exploer bug in makeing custom routes / RE: Tips for VZ Fit Exploer update - Churechawa - 05-05-2020

Hi, thank you very much. There is the link to this mentioned map (I used only the first layer called "Dinosaur Diamond Prehistoric Highway National Scenic' byway"

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl='en&mid=1LcXvwS8kEp75e9C_6jvna3e62bUVJY-S&ll=40.034483665123616%2C-110.18588&z=7
Best Wishes
Daniel

emalafeew' pid='2071' dateline='1588641182']
(05-02-2020, 09:48 AM)Churechawa Wrote: Hi,
I found bug in my custom made route "Dinosaur rout Utah" - cca 650Km long. When I finnish cca 7 percent of this way (cca on 633kkm to end), so there were quick end of lined way and I could not go forward in any way. When I restartet the app and wanted to back to this route, so after that there was 99 percent ride resume option, that is none sens. This problem I have in some other custom made routes. Could you please analyse it where is the problem and fix it, please? Thank you very much.
Best Wishes Daniel

Excellent that will help me track down.  I'm guessing there's a Streetview coverage issue.  Would it be possible to share your MyMaps link for me to dig into it?
[/quote]

RE: VZFIT Exploer bug in makeing custom routes / RE: Tips for VZ Fit Exploer update - emalafeew - 05-05-2020

(05-05-2020, 12:39 PM)Churechawa Wrote: Hi, thank you very much. There is the link to this mentioned map (I used only the first layer called "Dinosaur Diamond Prehistoric Highway National Scenic' byway"

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl='en&mid=1LcXvwS8kEp75e9C_6jvna3e62bUVJY-S&ll=40.034483665123616%2C-110.18588&z=7

Thanks Daniel check your email for my access request!

RE: VZFIT Exploer bug in makeing custom routes / RE: Tips for VZ Fit Exploer update - Churechawa - 05-05-2020

(05-05-2020, 02:15 PM)emalafeew Wrote:
(05-05-2020, 12:39 PM)Churechawa Wrote: Hi, thank you very much. There is the link to this mentioned map (I used only the first layer called "Dinosaur Diamond Prehistoric Highway National Scenic' byway"

Thanks Daniel check your email for my access request!

Hi Eric,
I have sent to you the kml file of bad function route in VZ Exploer by email in response.

Thank
Best Wishes
Daniel

RE: Our next update - Loyalty - 05-07-2020

I'm not sure if this would be possible, but the ability for the community to plan events in the app?

Something like say a calendar, I can post my workout schedule and have it open for people to join, they can register and maybe even get a reminder email or push notification?
Like a small version of what AltSpace does for events. That would be sweet and possibly help the multiplayer aspect a bit.

RE: Our next update - emalafeew - 05-08-2020

(05-07-2020, 07:54 PM)Loyalty Wrote: I'm not sure if this would be possible, but the ability for the community to plan events in the app?

Something like say a calendar, I can post my workout schedule and have it open for people to join, they can register and maybe even get a reminder email or push notification?
Like a small version of what AltSpace does for events. That would be sweet and possibly help the multiplayer aspect a bit.

We've talked about that exactly!  But were first hoping to find a make-find-join event system we could plugin to vzfit.com, before writing our own for that or in-game.  Sounds like AltSpace is a good example in-game, know anything like it on the web?

RE: Our next update - Churechawa - 05-08-2020

Hi,
I have created some ideas in my mind in today ride.

1)
I thing, that could be great create ability for user to use some of audioscapes (soundloops from some special enviroments like for example busy city, wind, desert, more birds, wind). In presence your birds sounds is too weak to help simulate real enviroments sound of cyclic ride in the country. You can take inspiration for example in this easy working android app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.peakpocketstudios.atmosphere&hl=cs
2)
It would be great add some options for add shearing user experiences with routes (for example number of stars in 5 star scale and add some place for add short review info  from riders. I could be very useful in selection interesting routes from "New routs" field. I know, that in presence time in VZ Exploer is "Popular routes" option, but this is too simple, it is probably just made from statistic of global number of users rides. This suggested options above could improve you good idea in this function and create it as more custom interesting and user friendly.

Thank you for consider it

Best Wishes
Daniel Polacek

RE: Our next update - emalafeew - 05-08-2020

(05-05-2020, 01:22 AM)emalafeew Wrote: We are planning to release a bunch of new Explorer features this week!  Was hoping for last week but needed more testing...

* Strava Integration - you'll be able to associate your VZfit account with Strava which will then upload all of your Explorer rides.  On Strava website or app then you'll be able to see map view of where you've gone, challenge Strava friends, and export your rides to GPX or TCX format.  

* Autosteering - with the autosteer option you'll never have to think about turning.

* Points of Interest in City Mode - we gives names and categories of the most popular places you pass on every street, along with big landmarks you're able to see.  

* Improved sensor registration - for people with multiple sensors that can now talk to VZfit, we're more explicit about what you are connecting to and registering to your VZfit account.

* Mapparium lobby - we've replaced the boring black background when connecting your bike with a customized map of the world.

* Other little improvements that we'll detail in the Explorer release notes when it's out!

We pushed for today but need this weekend to tighten a bit more, so everyone can expect this first thing Monday.

RE: Our next update - ErikEngerd - 05-09-2020

Great! Strava integration and auto steering are precisely the two features I was waiting for.

RE: Our next update - emalafeew - 05-09-2020

(05-08-2020, 09:10 PM)Churechawa Wrote: Hi,

1)
I thing, that could be great create ability for user to use some of audioscapes (soundloops from some special enviroments like for example busy city, wind, desert, more birds, wind). In presence your birds sounds is too weak to help simulate real enviroments sound of cyclic ride in the country. You can take inspiration for example in this easy working android app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.peakpocketstudios.atmosphere&hl=cs
2)
It would be great add some options for add shearing user experiences with routes (for example number of stars in 5 star scale and add some place for add short review info  from riders. I could be very useful in selection interesting routes from "New routs" field. I know, that in presence time in VZ Exploer is "Popular routes" option, but this is too simple, it is probably just made from statistic of global number of users rides. This suggested options above could improve you good idea in this function and create it as more custom interesting and user friendly.

Best Wishes
Daniel Polacek

Both of these are great ideas, and already in our backlog!  It'll be a fun problem to figure out what kind of "sound neighborhood" you're in.  And we've been wanting to replace our simple popularity with crowd rating for a while!  Btw we want to add other ways to search for rides too, like by distance, proximity to a location, and author.

RE: Our next update - Churechawa - 05-10-2020

(05-09-2020, 06:08 PM)emalafeew Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 09:10 PM)Churechawa Wrote: Hi,

1)
2)

Best Wishes
Daniel Polacek

Both of these are great ideas, and already in our backlog!  It'll be a fun problem to figure out what kind of "sound neighborhood" you're in.  And we've been wanting to replace our simple popularity with crowd rating for a while!  Btw we want to add other ways to search for rides too, like by distance, proximity to a location, and author.

Hi,
thanks, that´s a great news.

I would be also useful to use user created tag´s to routes, which could help filter the specific routes by custom expectations like hashtags in Instagram (for example: "mountains", "seaside", "scenic" "lake" "desert"). This tag´s could be inserted in improved platform for uploading KML maps files, where could also be fields for adding start position, end position and state position. In present time it really full of error warnings, when user is trying put this important information in one field in some logic order for better orientation. There is also lack of ability to edit my own created routes information's in later time (for example: I have made mistake in name of route and I can not change it now). It could be great solve this section, thanks Smile

Next great help in creating own user routes could be developing some control mechanism for quick checking of ok full working status of his created routes just after their uploading to VZ Fit. When this device will find some problematic area (I still have many bad experiences with unexpected ending in during route rides) - this death ends could be automatically replaced by "jumping to other section" features. If user will know, that some of his created route have too many this kind errors, he could just delete this bad created route and try make some new. This could just save of user precious time, because it is bad find this fatal errors go through this route on the bike.  That could be big help, because I have be forced to quit in my tree created trips in today and this is really upsets me a lot.)

Thanks
Best Wishes
Daniel