UFO Hunt - Printable Version

+- (https://forums.vzfit.com)
+-- Forum: VZfit Forum (https://forums.vzfit.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.vzfit.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: UFO Hunt (/showthread.php?tid=152)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

UFO Hunt - Snowpelt - 01-14-2020

Check out our most recent blog for the details on our new UFO Hunt! Blog Post

Please use this thread to discuss options and ideas.  We will update the main post here to show how many UFO's have been found and by how many people.

Good luck and happy hunting!

UFO HUNT
Mount Rainier: Found by 64 users
Location #2: Found by 30 users
Clue: In the desert everyone needs a well in July
State: New Mexico
Location #3: Found by 5 users
Clue: The red raiders say the lone star shines the brightest of lights, but only the hart has captured it
State: Texas
Location #4: Found by 2 users
Clue: Trent took 2 found between Evans and Ford on 3rd
State: Oregon
Location #5: Found by 7 users
Clue: The wild prairie rose blew past over the football stadium and past the airport. Higher and higher it went but 14,000 feet was as far as it could go, before settling near the old broadway.
Location #6: Found by 1 user
Brighter than the brightest star! The situation is developing rapidly, but fear not Van Buren is on the case.
Location #7: Found by 1 user
The arrival of this disc united the people. Later history shows the hunters pursued more air time.

RE: UFO Hunt - Stain2319 - 01-14-2020

I might not be able to ride until tomorrow morning but there's gotta be something in Roswell Smile

RE: UFO Hunt - Stain2319 - 01-17-2020

(01-14-2020, 11:32 PM)Stain2319 Wrote: I might not be able to ride until tomorrow morning but there's gotta be something in Roswell Smile

I knew it! Big Grin

Searched around a bit this morning near a couple of UFO sighting locations - Accord NY, Levenfall, TX and snowflake, AZ but nothing else yet....

RE: UFO Hunt - Snowpelt - 01-17-2020

Nice job finding that one! Here's a hint for the next one:

The red raiders say the lone star shines the brightest of lights, but only the hart has captured it.

Oh, it's on! Big Grin

Trickier than i thought... Smile

RE: UFO Hunt - Stain2319 - 01-18-2020

Got #3!

I've shared my ride where I found it. If anyone wants to know where it is PM me, but I will give a hint.

To Learn the location, you will have to cast a Broad net in order to find the Way.

RE: UFO Hunt - ZEDARKER - 01-18-2020

(01-14-2020, 09:42 PM)Snowpelt Wrote: Check out our most recent blog for the details on our new UFO hunt! Blog Post

Please use this thread to discuss options and ideas.  We will update the main post here to show how many UFO's have been found and by how many people.

Good luck and happy hunting!

UFO HUNT
Mount Rainier Found by 37 users
Location #2 Found by 4 users
Location #3 Found by 1 User
[b]4 Left Unfound [b]
i saw UFO when i start Roswell Smile

RE: UFO Hunt - Stain2319 - 01-19-2020

This is so much fun Smile good job on this event guys!

RE: UFO Hunt - Stain2319 - 01-19-2020

Got another one this morning. Y'all need to catch up! Smile